Claritech Solutions Corp. is a full-service information technology management company. As a Google, Microsoft and Dell partner, we are able to provide small and medium-sized organizations with all the tools necessary to cost-effectively and productively operate their IT infrastructure. We offer a full range of services to non-profit and for-profit enterprises who are looking for a strategic technology partner. Claritech provides expertise where necessary on projects as varied as systems reviews and security analysis to desktop and server support, networking, application rollouts and cloud-computing initiatives.
Claritech was started in 2000 in Calgary by Dan Frederick. Dan has almost 30 years working in the technology industry from programming and systems management to IT consulting. He has his MBA from the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary and is a Professional Engineer. With his depth of experience you can be assured that, whatever your IT challenges, Dan can get the job done.
The core of our offering is individual support. By concentrating on the needs of the individuals in your organization, you can rest assured that they will be supported, no matter what their information technology needs. Our full service offering includes unlimited remote and phone support for each individual, regardless of the devices they use. With the understanding that individuals don’t always leave their work at the office, we even include a home device for each supported individual.
Claritech offers the following services to our clients:
- Remote monitoring – you decide what devices/services are critical to your business and we’ll monitor them 24/7 to make sure you don’t suffer downtime.
- Remote support – We can connect to your systems day or night to troubleshoot problems and to provide maintenance and support.
- Onsite support – We provide on-site support for your servers and your users whenever necessary.
- Help Desk and Ticketing – Our ticketing system enables our clients to track trouble calls and interact with our technicians at any time.
- Hosted Services – We have expertise in many of the cloud solutions that add significant value to our clients, including Google Apps for Work, Office 365 and QuickBooks Online.
- Hardware and Software – We have access to the best pricing on all the hardware and software your business requires. We are a Dell Channel Partner, a Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner and an authorized Google Apps reseller.
- Antivirus and Security – In addition to our hosted and local software solutions, we also provide Webroot Antivirus and assist our clients with password management and Internet security through training and technology.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Claritech is an authorized partner for Datto and StorageCraft, two leading disaster recovery solutions.
- Planning and Project Services – We can help with your annual information technology planning and budget as well as implement projects as small as Windows migrations to as large as enterprise application rollouts.
Please either fill out the form below or call Dan at 403-807-2249. Be sure to ask for your free one hour consultation with Dan.